Friday 6 February 2015

Here comes February . . .



Well, it’s suddenly become February. I’m not too sure how we got here so fast. It surely can’t have been over a month since Christmas, can it? Needless to say the idea of writing something on here every week hasn’t quite worked out as I’d hoped. However I am pleased to report that my last month hasn’t just been spent tied to my desk, yay!!! The new years resolution so far is going quite well. January was spent riding bikes in the snow, snowboarding in Austria, having excessive Sunday lunches, mini breaking in the Lake District (in the snow again!) and celebrating the Unicorns sisters’ 30th birthdays. Hmmm, when you put it like that, no wonder it went fast!!! I’ve taken over 2000 photo’s this month and a few video’s too, and had lots of fun. (Some work has been done too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment